Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 95: Last Transfer of the Mission!!

Dear Mom and Dad,
So this week has been a lot of service, which I am always happy for. Service is a great way to get to know the people in any given area. We helped one lady paint her house so she could move out, and also helped one of the High Councilman clean up this sports complex he owns. Wendy is still out of town until the 4th so I will have a further update on her next week after she gets back. So our transfer calls came and I will be dying (Going home) in Fishers with Elder Walker! I'm pretty excited about that because me and him have really been hitting a groove and doing solid. That's awesome Peyton got baptised! I emailed him about that. That's crazy Nick is home.... I remember when all of us were just getting our calls and we all left within 3 months of each other.... Now I am the last to come home... I got my flight Itinerary today. I get home 10:19 August 4th. I'm not sure quite what to think going into this last transfer. I'm very excited to be home don't get me wrong, but I will be sad to go at the same time. I do have a list for when I get home haha. The first week I am home I am going to spend one day and lock myself in some room and just be alone..... Having someone attached at the hip for 2 years gets old. Also video games with the boys. And date Girls haha. That's basically all my plans for when I get home oh and a job too haha. I'm sorry I haven't been the best at emailing all you guys. Monday is super stressful trying to make sure everyone gets written and I always end up talking to all my mission friends too. So I am sorry about that, I will try and do better this last transfer. I promise I will hold no details back when I get home! Now Dad don't worry about me checking out. I've had too many experiences cleaning up after some Elder who's trunky as all get out and he makes a mess of the area. So I will be doing my darndest to not check out. Don't worry I won't forget my purpose here. I'm sad to see Bishop Brockbank go he was by far my all time favorite bishop. I guess I'll just have to learn to love the new guy! Well I think that's it I love you all! Talk to you next week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment