Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 91: Flashbacks of Elder Sneddon! :)

Dear Mom and Dad, 
#1? I'm your only missionary! Haha but anyway this week has been actually really good! We finally heard back from Wendy, she is currently working in Michigan, and will not be back to church until June 22 (a week before transfers...), but she is staying strong and is still on fire! We actually were able to meet her daughters this week when we stopped by. Starting at the oldest their names are London, Sawyer, and Alex I already told you about. They were actually quite excited to see us which means that Wendy has been talking about it a lot! Keep them in your prayers! (also that I don't get transferred so I get to be here to teach her!). Me and Elder Walker have been doing really great! He actually reminds me a lot of Elder Sneddon, and you know all about that bromance hahaha :) We are doing pretty well, his greenness still shows just a little but I guess that's what the Follow-up trainer is for haha. He's a good kid and a solid missionary. I really think we will enjoy this transfer! Haha I kinda miss normal sabbath activities. For us sunday is just another day, nothing different except that we go to church. I look forward to that aspect of being home haha. It sounds like you have come up with a pretty good sunday regime! I look forward to participating in it with you. Ugh I'm getting so trunky... It's not that I don't love it, it's just that this area is so hard to feel productive in it's really starting to wear on me. This is really a terrible place to finish my mission.... I love the ward and everything, but man people are soo prideful here. but anyway that was my 2 sentances of my teardrops hahaha. Thanks for all you guys do to support me! Love you!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment