Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Week 93: Braken is doing Well...

Dear Mom and Dad,
It's not that we don't lock our doors, we just forgot on the one day it mattered! Haha I think President was just as surprised as we were. We just explained what happened and he was like well just make sure you lock your doors from now on.... then he laughed and was like it's never a dull moment. Wendy is due to be back in town this week so we are crossing our fingers that she is still on board. Many many prayers have been had in her behalf so I really appreciate the extra ones you are sending. Me and Elder Walker are doing really well, he is just green enough to keep my trunky butt moving ;) You did WHAT?????!! You know how much I was looking forward to coming home and going to the lake!?!?!?!? ..... I feel betrayed.... Whatever I guess I'll just have to talk him into buying another one ;) That's sweet about Garret wanting to get a job there. Tell him if he gets on there to put in a good word for me haha. Sounds like you guys are having a pretty fun summer. This week went pretty well we had lots of service opportunities. That keeps us busy and productive which is super nice. Other than that, that's kind of it. Love you all and thanks for sending me the LifeEz! I'll talk to you more next week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment