Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 92: "A Stranger Among Us!"

Dear Mom and Dad,
First off... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! :) This week has been a strange one.... Oh first off before I do anything else I need more LifeEz! If you could just send another 4 pack I would really appreciate that I'm on my last bottle and that'll only last another week thanks! That should last me pretty much till I go home. Ok so I have quite the story to tell about this week! So one morning alarm goes off, me and Elder Walker wake up. He heads to the bathroom and I start saying my prayers. When I'm done I stand up and Elder Walker is standing there with a look like he is trying to figure a puzzle out. He then tells me how there is a man passed out on our couch. I look at him like he's crazy and am like no there's no way there's a guy on our couch! I then go out into the living room, and there is a guy, still completely dressed, lying on our couch..... I then look at Elder Walker and we proceed to try and wake the guy up. No luck. So we start calling people. President, our Zone Leaders, our Ward Mission Leader, no one answers. So finally our WML texts us back and we let him know what's going on. He comes over and helps us wake the guy up. Luckily our WML speaks spanish because he didn't speak English, He gets up, looks around the house really confused looking, and then walks out. Our WML comes back with the cops like a half hour later, they get our info make sure we don't want to press charges and then take off. So then like another 15 minutes later President calls and makes my quote book,"Elder Park, What the heck is going on?" He then proceeded to council us to make sure our doors are locked from now on. Haha the cops said he probably just came home drunk, and since all the apartments in the complex look the same, he accidentally walked into ours. So that's the interesting story for the week! So tell Peyton we didn't get broken into we just had an unexpected visitor. But other than that it's been a pretty uneventful week. Lot's of cancellations this week. But we were able to do a lot of service, so that made up for the lack of teaching. Me and Elder Walker are doing really well we get along pretty well. I'm kinda hoping I'll get to finish with him.  Tell Christy I've been using a Chromeapp called Hope Chest and I've been doing all descendancy work with it. I've still got 30 names sitting in there waiting for their ordinances to be requested. It's a simple program but massively effective. My thoughts on High Adventure.... I would say that I look back on those times kinda like I view my time with Elder Bruckman. I grew a lot and we had some fun, but it was definitely one of the hardest things I've done. I probably wouldn't choose to do it again, but I am glad I got to do it. Other than that I can't think of much else to say. I love you all! Have an Awesome week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment