Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week 94: Great Week!

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week went super well! So Wendy came back in town this week only for a couple days, but it was long enough for us to talk to her and her other 2 daughters. She is still reading and doing her best to get involved with it! She actually showed her kids Meet the Mormons! She is taking so much initiative in this it makes our lives soooo nice! We are still doing well though Elder Walker has been starting to grate on me a little. He has a lot of Greenie pride and is painfully awkward. I love the kid but he just hasn't had much in the way of human interaction in his life. So I find myself talking more and more, which I'm not super happy about because when I was with Elder Williams I could let him talk and learn how to do things because it wasn't going to trainwreck. With walker.... I feel like everytime he opens his face stupid just comes flying out of it and he just can't help it. I mean sneddon was awkward, but with him it was kind of endearing, here I spend most of my time around members resisting the urge to face palm... But he really is a great kid he just needs some more experience under his belt. Sounds like you guys are having a great summer! Hey I was wondering if you could see if they had a topic in mind for my homecoming talk. Just wanted to be ready for it because I don't think I'll have a lot of time to do it that week. Thanks! Haha speaking of immodesty you aught to see out here! its so hot and humid all the time you should see what the girls out here go jogging in. I don't think I've seen one pair of shorts that goes past mid thigh. It's so rediculous haha. Well I think that is honestly all for this week thanks for all you guys do! Love you!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment