Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 90: New Companion, But Staying in Fishers.

Dear Mom and Dad,
Transfers went really well! Elder Williams is actually training a new missionary (making me a mission grandpa) the picture of our posterity is on drive. I have a new companion, Elder Walker. He actually reminds me a little of Elder Steab. He's super fresh though I'm actually his 2nd companion. I'm thinking he might be my last one but I'm not entirely sure. He's from Texas, but has lived all over due to his dad being in the Air Force. He and I have pretty similar interests, so I'm pretty happy right now he is a welcome changed from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. I just don't even want to think about last transfer at all haha. As far as the week goes it went super well until sunday when wendy missed church, and has stopped answering our texts. We found out from the member that referred her that her daughters have been really struggling. We are currently sending out a mass call for prayers both from missionaries and members alike. PLEASE! keep her in your prayers. She needs them really bad right now. She is getting slammed by the adversary soo hard right now. But other than that I can't believe it actually happened! I didn't think that kid was ever gonna grow up! and certainly not when I was on my mission! I feel so old and out of touch right now.... Good on him though! Sounds like a pretty good date to me! We'll have to do some doubles when I get home! Yea don't worry tell Emily I'll be up there a year after I get home. I already have a roommate picked out! Haha me and Sneddon talk about it all the time. I'm pretty excited for that! Well I think that's about everything, love you guys!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment