Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 69 - CJ's Getting Married?!?!! What The . . . .

Dear Mom and Dad,
What the crap?! CJ is getting married and NOBODY TOLD ME!!?? What a little fetch!! Tell him that I am rebuking the crap out of him through this email! Wow you leave for 2 years and everyone just decides they're gonna move on in life without me... Oh well. Anyway, I think I got pretty much everyone's cards and letters and stuff. Other than Christmas life was pretty boring this week except for we went on exchange with the Zone Leaders this week which was fun, Elder Gough and Elder Aiono. Tell Garret that if he wants to get girls he's gotta get a license! Haha anyway I'm doing really good. And Dad I finally get a companion who is old enough to buy the drinks and you gotta go and ruin the party! Anyway you guys have a great week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment