Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 70: Slow Week and Very Cold . . . . Brrrr!

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has been pretty difficult, as Holidays are kinda hard. As far as weather goes, it's now starting to get ridiculously cold. It was 1 degree this morning when we went and unburied the car. We got hit with a lot of snow this week. On missionary work we are still in finding mode trying to find people. We are still trying to meet with the people we had built up before the holidays. Now that the holidays are out of the way it should pick up around here. So I've been talking to president. He says it's totally doable to go home a little early for school. I have been thinking and praying about it and that's what I'm thinking I need to do. Other than that, we're dealing with a lot of drama in the district. There's an Elder who goes home in a week and is making life terrible for the rest of us because of how trunky he is. Also thanks for the nerf darts and marshmellow guns! On new years we made a giant mess of our apartment with those stupid things! But it was fun haha. Other than that I really don't have anything else. Oh dad will appreciate this one. I got sent a butt-ton of money for christmas so I bought a pair of Gascans, by Oakley. I sent you a picture. My first pair of really nice sunglasses! Anyway love you guys! talk to you later!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment