Monday, December 8, 2014

WEEK 65: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dear Mom and Dad,

So this week has been pretty good. Mostly just setting up for transfers and doing a lot of service. For Thanksgiving we ended up going to Matt Allen's. He's a good ol' boy from the country Dad would like him haha. He has a wife (actually her name is Shelly haha) and 2 kids (boy and girl) about Mason and Peyton's age. So of course the food was amazing so I felt like I was stuffed over the brim, but that's the tradition haha. I did get your package and the shoes were awesome! They fit great and I have no complaints! I would love another CTR Belt for Christmas so you can add that to the list thanks! As far as the work goes like I said we've been doing a lot of service. We rang bells for salvation army, We helped at a Train museum, and helped our landlord around her antique shop. It's been a pretty fun week! But we are going to have to give all our Investigators to the sisters here. Ugh. Oh well I'm sure they'll be taken care of. Anyway that's pretty much it for this week. I'll send a letter with my address on it when I get there!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment