Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 66: Transfers! I'm a Michiganary!

Dear Mom and Dad,
So the move went alright, I left a bunch of stuff in Crawfordsville. Haha that's to be expected though. We have a mission conference and Elder Sneddon is in Lebanon which is close to there so he's gonna bring all the stuff I forgot so I can grab it. Leaving Crawfordsville was super hard, but I think this will be a super awesome area and companionship. His name is Elder Van Sickle. He's into pretty much all the same things I am, he loves Halo and Star Wars, and he also plays Magic. We talk all the time about whatever, so we are super close. I'm super happy about this companionship. I thought of another thing for christmas. The movie Prince Of Egypt on DVD. President Cleveland said we could watch it so I thought I'd ask for a copy. Let me know thanks! Well that's pretty much my whole week, getting settled. Have a great week Love you guys!

Love, Elder Braken Park



--Here is an email that went out to everyone--
Dear Family and Friends,

So another transfer has come and gone, and I finally left Crawfordsville. I'm in a little town called Niles, in Michigan. My new address is 1204 Ontario road Apt B, Niles, MI 49120. My new companion's name is Elder Van Sickle, and he is a total stud! I'm looking forward to this area and the opportunity to work here. Thanks for all your love and support!


Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment