Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 67: Getting Under Way in the New Area of Niles, Michigan!

Dear Mom and Dad,

So this week I have had the chance to excercise the christlike attributes of charity and patience.... A lot.... Haha. So here's the situation we live 5 miles outside the city of Niles, and this transfer president decided to have us share a car with the Mishawaka Elders, who live about 10 miles south of us. So we have had to do a lot of walking no big deal, keeps my girlish figure. Haha anyway, so we finally get the car and mishawaka has put 300 miles on it. Now we only have so many miles to use in a month, and since we are so far away from Indy, that ended up being about half our miles gone. So it's been a stuggle not to go Teancum on a couple of missionaries. But anyway we have had some good success! The ward here has really stepped up and has really supported us. We found a new girl to teach, who's name is Hannah. We talked about the Book of Mormon with her and She was really interested in it. So that's pretty much our week so far. So Elder Van Sickle is like me in the fact that he just likes anything sweet so hopefully that helps haha. No our house isn't nearly as big as our Crawfordsville one, but that was to be expected haha. Garret did tell me about Savanna and I gave him some girl advice for what it's worth from me haha. Well that's pretty all I can think of so I love you guys I will talk to you in 2 weeks! and I'll email you next week too ;)

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment