Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 68: Butchered a Cow!

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has been really busy. We've done a lot of service, and visiting Less-actives. We've gotten pretty settled up here, and winter has been pretty generous to us this year not too cold yet. I have gotten your packages, but I wasn't sure about whether I was supposed to open them or not. If you could let me know I would appreciate that thanks haha :) Christmas eve we are going over to our Ward Mission Leaders house so I'm not sure on an exact time, but I'll be calling the night before to let you guys know. So no worries! So apparently Grandpa served in South Bend, which is where our Zone Leaders and the Stake center are, so I'm spending time in the same places Grandpa did! I thought that was super cool! But anyway I helped butcher a cow this week, that was fun... and gross. But still interesting experiences! anyway that's pretty much everything I have. I love you guys! Talk to you thursday!
Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment