Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 4 e-mail home

Dear Mom and Dad,

Well it's week 4 and I'm still out. There's some good news at least. My anxiety has gotten much worse as now it's really interfering with my ability to feel the spirit. I'm really starting to feel weighed down and discouraged. I talked with Sister Cleveland and they gave us all a booklet that's supposed to help with stress but it's just not working. Hopefully it passes soon. But to answer your questions last week we taught a few lessons but got dropped by most of our investigators so mostly we just prepped for the baptism. My companion is a guy who you could leave in the middle of nowhere with only a gun and he could survive indefinitely. He was a farmer in Idaho and is a big time hunter. as for what we do on P days we have an ongoing game of risk I inherited from a previous missionary that we get into everytime we get some free time. And I did know about Jesse working on her papers but I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks so if you could tell her I'm wanting to hear from her I'd appreciate it. Thanks for being willing to support me and to help me along. I love you guys and appreciate all you do.

Love, Elder Braken Park

P.S. Thanks a lot for the salsa I've really missed it
P.P.S. I'll have to use a bit of the personal funds to get a new watch because mine is broken. I'll find a cheap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment