Monday, September 9, 2013

Draper / Park Family Letter

Here is Braken's letter to all the family:

Dear My awesome family,
It's good to hear from all of you, I really appreciate everything you have all sent me and especially appreciate all the love and support you all send me. And for those of you in duchesne, I am in the same district with some elders who know a certain elder foster who you have told me dated emily. I'll have to make sure I see him at mission conference so I can give him a hard time haha. I hope my mom has given you all my new address if you don't have it just let her know. Sorry I can't write everyone individually there's just not enough time I do apologize. Anyway I love you all and look forward to hearing more from you.
Love, Elder Braken Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment