Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 3 E-mail home


Braken's e-mail to all the family:

Dear My Awesome Family,
Thanks for all your emails, it's really good to hear from you guys. Well as a status report, if all goes to plan me and my companion will have a baptism next week. It's always nice to be able to pick up where someone else left off hahaha. I've really enjoyed my time here and am really looking forward to the coming months in the field. Now for a rebuke, I recieved no letters this week! It actually doesn't bother me too much hahaha, it's just nicer because I can read them any day and I can only read email on monday. So if it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate one or two letters. But enough of that. Just stay true to the faith and blessings will come. I love you all and wish you all the best.
Love, Elder Braken Park

Braken's e-mail home:

Dear Mom and Dad,
Well that was faster than I expected haha. Geez I'm gone a month and you start buying crazy things, I don't know how you guys are gonna stay in the black for two years hahaha. Anyway It's awesome to hear from you guys. I'll try and send the rest of the camera stuff. But things have been getting better. Another week and I'll have a baptism under my belt hopefully. Being out here and being around people who have never felt the gospel in their lives has really given me an appreciation for the blessing I had of growing up in a home centered on the gospel. I can see know the many blessings I've had because you made our home a gospel centered home. I hope dearly that all is well and that all the boys are behaving well... but of course I know the boys so probably not haha. Tell dad that I'll be making fun of his "mid-life crisis" to my companion. I do think that that is incredibly hilarious. Stay true to the gospel and blessings will come. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you more.
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment