Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 79: Had a Hard Week :(

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has been a real struggle. Knocked on (now this is an exact number) 1,000,000 doors, and got no results. So that's pretty much the update on the work this week. Still just trying to find a foothold. Being a District Leader is.... Stressful to say the least. I am basically the liason between the zone leaders and my district. The zone leaders want me to basically tell my district they suck if they don't get high enough numbers. I refuse to be that kind of leader. Rebuking is not how i will lift my district. I will love them support them and then the numbers will take care of themselves. If they know they are loved, they will want to do better. The problem is we have 2 struggling areas in the district so the ZL's see that and are like,"Oh I guess they suck and aren't doing work." So that's fun. Van Sickle was a good missionary, he just left a lot of... Awkward feelings with the sisters in the district. He said some things that really shouldn't have been said until he was home, and it made things super awkward. Sorry I'll get off my soapbox now. I'm just really struggling with maintaining a christlike outlook. So I've been Studying Act in Doctrine! The second of the Bednar series! It's super good! It's all about turning from self to savior, so something I really need right now. Also I got on this new vitamin a member showed me. It's called LifeEz. It's an all organic multivitamin that regulates all your body's systems. She gave me one free bottle and since I've been on it... It's more effective than any of the ADHD medication I was ever on. I focus more, I sleep better, I feel better all around. I was truly amazed! So if you could send me some more of that. I'm sure you could find it online. I know that's part of the reason I'm in this area. That stuff has changed my life. Seriously. I completely plan on taking it from now on. The amount of stress I'm under would have destroyed me before. Now I feel like it's bearable finally! So that's what could really help me right now. Thanks for all you guys do I really do appreciate that. I love you all have a great week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment