Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 60 E-mail Home: Chicago Temple Visit!

Dear Mom and Dad,

So this week was pretty good. We were actually able to go to the Chicago Temple this week and it was super cool! I realised how long it had been since I went to the temple though... I felt like I had to relearn how to do it all! But as far as the work goes, Kevin still the same he has been in the hospital with Katie and she was in labor saturday we aren't sure about anything other than that. Brenda is doing alright she is a little difficult to teach because she comes up with the most rediculous concerns. But she accepted a Book of Mormon so hopefully she will read it and understand a little more. Bill is really the only other person we are teaching. We took a member over there this week and he was completely plastered. So that was a fun lesson.... But he is doing well other than that! Elder Williams is doing well his first name is Easton. He's from Fruit Heights, Utah. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already here! IMPORTANT! I need my Social Security Number today! The church needs that info for the affordable health care act. So please email that to me today! Thanks I appreciate that :) It sounds like we have quite the animal collection happening at home. I'm just a little jealous because I wanted a pet for the longest time but you never went for it. Oh well I'm glad Mason is enjoying himself at least. Things have been alright here there's a lot of walking around knocking on doors so that's been a little annoying but I'm sure it'll pay off soon. Anyway I hope you guys have a great week! 

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment