Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 57: Email Home: Kevin Made It To Priesthood This Week! Yay!

Dear Mom and Dad,

This week actually went really well! Kevin made it to Priesthood and he really enjoyed it, and his baby is due any day now, so as soon as that happens he has said that he will have an answer to baptism. Keep your fingers crossed it happens soon. As far as conference goes, we watch it at our chapel where they broadcast it. It was an awesome time. Things are going well otherwise Elder Williams is doing well he is growing and learning well. I almost don't even feel like I'm training. Haha so the midlife crisis has satellite TV.... Just kidding I'm glad that'll be good. Sounds like the homeschooling is going well. That's funny that Peyton wants to be at home with his mommy :) Just like me! Just kidding haha but really. Hey I know I ask for a lot but I am on my last set of contacts and they are feeling like they are ready to be done so if you could get some sent out I would really appreciate that :) It's funny you mention how fast it's going though. I thought about it and once I'm done training Elder Williams I'll be out 16 months. How crazy is that? December will be here before we know it! And then it's pretty much all downhill from there... Man it's super wierd how fast it goes... I've been companions with people that old and they're about ready to go home! (Elder Lawrence only has about 2 months left) Oh well I'll do what I can with what I've got. Well I love you guys have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park
Braken, Kevin, and Elder Williams
Kevin came to priesthood today with the Elders.
--Crawforsdville, Indiana--



No comments:

Post a Comment