Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 48: Email Home - Baptism Date Set!! Homecoming Date Set?!?! What??

Dear Mom and Dad,

So this week has been super sick. Kevin is thinking about getting DUNKED! He is considering the 30th of August (which will be about a week before me and Elder Sneddon leave). He is sooo solid he came to church for the 3rd time this week! He's gonna make it this transfer we know. So I'm SUPER trunky today. In one week I will have 1 year exactly until I get home. I come home on August 11th 2015. What the heck?? I have not been out this long.... Anyway I sent you my shoes this week hopefully they get there soon I just need you to warrantee them the insides of them are trashed. We have actually had a really nice summer (for Indiana). Only a few days above 90 with 100% humidity.... Ugh! Oh well it's almost fall again.

 It sounds like I'm missing some hilarious memories with the boys starting sports now.... Haha oh well when I get home we will write some new ones! I love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment