Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 47: Email Home - Transfer Time : Exciting News!

Dear Mom and Dad,
We just got tansfer calls and #geeksquad is getting a 3rd transfer! Me and Elder Sneddon are pretty pumped about this as we had a killer week! The only bad part was that Kevin was sick and so he didn't make it to church. The weather has been blech though. Walking around in the summer here is like walking around in a sauna with a white shirt and tie on. Not gonna lie these clothes are getting pretty nasty no matter how much stainwash I use. So... there probably won't be many white shirts coming home with me haha. Anyway, it is super weird to be hitting my year mark. It does not feel like it's been that long at all. The first part of my mission really dragged but once I left Martinsville it all just sped up from there. 
It's good that Garret has a career idea. It took me a lot longer than that to decide what I'm gonna do. I do know if I go to USU I have one roommate: Elder Sneddon is going there so it'll probably be what I'll do. Anyway I'm glad you guys are doing well I can't wait to hear back from you!
Love, Elder Braken Park
P.S. I haven't sent my shoes yet I'll get that done today

No comments:

Post a Comment