Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 44: Email Home

Dear Mom and Dad,

This week has been pretty good. Lots of setup for next week though. Not a whole lot of lessons taught but thats ok it was great for everything else. We have been going through what was in the area book and working through old investigators mostly. Also a lot of knocking doors. Oh well I guess there's no way around that huh? We are getting the apartment in order only need a few more things so that's exciting! The ward here has been absolutely fantastic though. They are the kind of ward that would give us the shirts off their backs if we needed it. It's something that the last ward was lacking in severely.... But anyway sounds like you guys had an interesting week to say the least! Dad sounds like you had fun on your bike ride! Just remember they call those things donor-cycles for a reason don't go too crazy... Haha but anyway the month of June flew by for us too! When you're with a good companion it makes time fly. I'm rolling up on m 11 month mark... It's crazy to think I've been out this long... Man before you know it I'll be at my year mark! Crazy that it's been that long! It definitely doesn't feel like that for me... It feels like just yesterday you were dropping me off at the MTC. Mission time is all wibbly and wobbly! (Doctor Who reference you probably don't get that one). I will be looking for your package! I hope Mason got all sown up alright! I'm a little sad to hear Garret didn't go to high adventure. Those are times I look back on with a lot of enjoyment. Tell him I say he aught to go on the next one whatever it is. He will not regret it. I'm glad to hear things are going well for Jake and that he's getting taken care of. Man I'm not gonna lie I miss going to the dunes. Oh well another year I guess. We need to plan a big dunes trip for when I get home. Oh well topics for another day! I love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment