Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 35 Email Home - It's a Threesome Companionship!

Dear Mom and Dad,

This week has been an interesting one. Elder Weekes who was Elder Rhoton's companion, was waiting for a visa to go to Brazil on his mission. Well this week he got his visa so we have been making a lot of preparation for him leaving as Elder Rhoton is going to be with me and Elder Lawrence in a threesome until transfers on the 7th of May. So this week is set up to be an interesting one... Yes I did find all your Easter candy and letters so no worries. This week has really been trying my patience. In previous areas our Zone Leaders have lived fairly far away and have been really cool. But in this area they are in the same ward as us so we see them a ton and one of them is of the mindset that because he got to be a Zone leader his word is law. I've had to swallow a lot of comments that would have surely gotten me in trouble this week. I've been studying humility a lot this week.... ugh I think I might follow Dad's footsteps and be my own boss someday because I hate the way this is going. Oh well, on the subject of the work, It has been going really well. I didn't really teach a lot of our investigators as we were on exchanges a lot this week but ours are doing well especially Kalen. He is set to get baptized on the 24th of May so hopefully I stay in Eagle Creek one more Transfer so I get to see it. If not hopefully I'm close enough that I'd be able to come back and see it. Weather here has been Indiana-ish. Pouring rain one minute then sunny and 70 the next. We have had a lot of rain recently though. Not too much flooding though except for certain parts of the roads. Congrats on getting back into young womens! I'm sure you'll love it don't worry :). And same to dad on the new phone. Typically I would ask you about RAM, processor speed, how many cores, etc. But I'm not sure that would be very easy to figure out so I will just find out in 15 months hahaha. :) Well I love you guys and hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment