Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 33 Email Home: "Taught More Lessons This Week, Than Any Other Week On My Mission"

Dear Mom and Dad,

So finally I'm sending the pictures I have. There's one of the district before Elder Foster left, one of me and Elder Lawrence, a few of just Elder Foster, one of me and Elder Zeyer doing a "proposal picture", and then one of the spanish missionaries we sometimes hang out with. The dark haired one is Elder Cuevas, who is home now, and the other is Elder Golledge. This week has gone much better than last week. Our WML flaked on one of our appointments and President Cleveland wants to be involved now because he really hasn't been doing his job and President found out from the bishop. I'm just glad to get some help in getting him to actually be involved in our missionary work. And I'm fine talking about it, it always helps to get it off my chest and talk about it with someone. We were actually involved in a service project with cleaning the church this saturday but other than that we regularly do service at goodwill which is basically non-mormon DI. It's a lot of fun. As far as the work, goes we taught more lessons this week than any other week of my whole mission! It's just seemed to flow this week! I'm super excited because it's looking like this week is gonna be similar. It's great to hear you got a new car! I hope it works well and doesn't end up being a huge problem. It looks good I like it hopefully it'll still be around when I get home so I can drive it! hahaha just kidding. Thanks for your letters this week I'm always happy to hear from you guys. I will write you more today and I'll try to get all the boys in too! I love you all and look forward to hearing from you!

Love, Elder Braken Park

Braken's companion, Elder Foster from Duchesne.  He dated Emily in High School! Small World!

Indy Spanish Speaking Elders:  Elder Cuevas and Elder Golledge

Elder Foster, The Thinker

The District, Elder Foster - Bottom, Far Left.  Braken Top Middle

"The Proposal" - Ha Ha LOL - Braken and Elder Zeyer

Braken and his companion, Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment