Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 29 E-mail Home - Still Going Strong!

Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks for the letters this week I really appreciate you taking the time to write them! So I'll start off by answering your questions you had in your letters. First off the way a baptism works is that the person being baptized chooses the person who baptises them. Brother Gunnel is a member of the ward here and him and Aro really got along well so he wanted Brother Gunnel to baptize him. That's why Brother Gunnel baptized him. Also in the picture the really tall missionary is Elder Foster, and the one on my left is Elder Dodd. We all got in the picture with him because we were the ones that had taught him. So Dad it sounds like you're having a rough time? I totally get what you mean when you say you're missing me. I miss you too a lot especially since we really started to build our relationship. But it's only a small portion of my life that I'm devoting and before long, I'll be home and it'll seem like I never left. Just think I'm already 7 months out, only another year! and then a little more, but still we are going strong it won't be long now, and we will be back at the dunes together :). That's so cool you talked to Elder Rowberry's mom! I really was hoping to serve with him but he decided to switch to Spanish speaking, so not much of a chance anymore. What picture of me in the car did he have? I assume it's the Martinsville Subaru. Anyway I'm looking forward to getting your package! I do have a list of some things I would like though: Some more fry sauce, one of my hoodies if there are any still around, and that's pretty much it. I love you guys! Have a great week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment