Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 89: Transfer Time . . . . Should I Be So Happy?

Dear Mom and Dad, 
This week was pretty awesome we saw so many miracles this week! Wendy actually just showed up to church and she absolutely loved it! She is super excited to have her kids all come and see it next week! So that was awesome! Also Bruckman is out this transfer and all I can say is nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey goodbye! I shouldn't be so happy about that... But I don't care anymore haha. Yes I got your package thanks so much! I very much enjoyed the salsa. I celebrated by making nachos that night haha. We went out to this restaraunt but other than that nothing really just the same old same old. Getting more trunky by the minute haha if that's anything to talk about. I'm really hoping my next companion is someone I can just finish strong with. But I don't know, I don't think I will get that. But anyway that's really all I can think of kinda stressed out today. I have to take another missionary's companion which by the looks of it means I get to babysit 2 missionaries until transfers. So there's that. Thanks for all your support I love you!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment