Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 72: Sacrament Meeting Prep for President Cleveland

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has been pretty stressful, as President Cleveland came to our ward to speak on Sunday, and we were prepping a lot for that. We both were assigned to speak as well as him, and He did a 3rd hour lesson on sharing the gospel through Family History work. It was a really great lesson especially for us as Family History is supposed to start playing a bigger part of our missionary work. So that was pretty much our week. Had a couple of appointments but it's all fallen through. It's crazy to think Emily is home! She left just before I did! But it makes sense as I have 6 months left. I heard about the championship games I was pretty disappointed in the colts myself. I promise I'm not getting trunky I'm just in a place where we just can't get crap done and so it's really starting to wear on me. I just would like 1 lesson with a nonmember. We haven't been able to get it at all though. Oh well hopefully we can get something done this week. Ugh sorry I'm not more peppy just been a rough few days. But it is looking up so hopefully we can see some success here. It's good to hear Garret is gonna get a car soon! Hopefully this'll get him to go on some dates! ;) Anyway thanks for your guys' support! I love you, Have a great week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment