Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 71: Yuck, I've got a cold :(

Dear Mom and Dad,

So this week kinda blows. We got snowed in monday and lost the car to the other Elders, so really haven't been able to get a lot done... Also feeling a little under the weather today. I think I got a cold and it's killing me. Bought some meds so hopefully that'll help. But things are looking up. We got transfer calls this week and we are both staying here for another transfer! Also a lot of people in the zone who were causing a lot of headaches are leaving too so next transfer will be a lot less stressful. The mission is just like high school sometimes and it's disgusting. But we have good things ahead. I have been praying and thinking about when to come home and I think I'm gonna try to come home with sneddon's group. They get home June 30th and that is the first transfer before mine. I talked to president and he says that it's doable and he will talk more in detail about it in the spring. So that's the plan so far. Sorry don't have a lot of details this week.... I feel like 2 dumps. Anyway I still love you all and I'll talk to you next week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment