Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Week 63: Email Home: Missing the Fam :(

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm not gonna lie this week kinda blows. That family we met with last week dropped us and Kevin is nowhere to be seen. We've just been working through a huge less-active list the ward gave us. I'm not gonna lie I've felt really burned out this week. I just have felt like I've been doing this forever. Our lesson in Sunday School was on the family and it seriously just made me so trunky.  It was hard to have a discussion on family. It's just been a super trunky week all around. I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but... Sometimes you just can't help it. I do really miss you guys.  I just wanna go and be bros with you all again. But I know this time is short so it'll fly by and I'll wonder where it went. Anyway as far as Christmas stuff goes I could use a sewing kit and a how to sew guide. I blew out the crotch of one of my slacks this week. So I need to get that fixed and there's not a tailor nearby like in Martinsville. Plus it'd be a nice skill to have. Other than that... I will keep thinking of stuff sorry I'm so bad at this. I did get both Mason and Garret's emails so whatever they did to get them through it worked. Thanks for all your guys' support I love you all! Have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment