Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 46 Email Home: Great Progress!

Dear Mom and Dad,


So president spilled the beans to Elder Bullock our district leader during our interviews. He plans to keep me and Elder Sneddon in Crawfordsville 1 more transfer. Our transfer calls aren't for another week though so he could change his mind between now and then. But other than that we absolutely killed it this week. We had SO much progress with our investigator Kevin this week! He is able to recognise the spirit super well and is making steps toward baptism. Me and Elder Sneddon can see it happening next transfer if he works at it. The only problem is that his wife is Less active and is holding him back a lot. But he is getting so much ward support I'm seriously impressed with this ward. The other wards have been ok but this one is absolutely awesome. He is finding his own ride to church setting up meetings with us and wanting his wife to progress with him. No one I've ever taught has done this other than Aro and we know what happened to him! Anyway on to your week, it sounds like you had a great time! Dad I invite you to consider your ways and repent. Always something going wrong it seems hahaha. Something I need you to so though! I need you to take a pair of my shoes to CTR and get them warranteed. They should still have the 2 year warrantee. The backs and insides of them are trashed. A lot of walking has happened over the last year. I have another pair that I can just wear around until I get these back. If you could do that I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much for all you guys do! Love you have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

Braken at his apartment
 I'm making homemade Ice cream at a members house when they had us over for dinner. It was super fun and it was absolutely delicious!
Home away from Home


No comments:

Post a Comment