Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 37 E-mail Home - New Area, Plainfield, Indiana

Dear Mom and Dad,

So to answer the remainder of your questions I am in a house now. I really enjoyed our skype time though. I'm pretty trunky right now I can see why they only have us do it every 6 months. Oh well I am excited to see your package coming! Love you guys!
Love, Elder Braken Park

E-mail to the Family:
So, I'm in a new area called Plainfield.  Here's my address!   202 West North Street, Plainfield, IN 46168. Thanks to all of you for your support!   My new companion's name is Elder Sneddon.   Like me, he is a nerd, so this is gonna be a great companionship!

(Elder Sneddon is from Twin Falls, Idaho and has been out in Indiana one transfer longer than Braken).

PS.
I was able to e-mail back and forth this morning with Braken and he said that Skpying yesterday with us was awesome, but that he knows why they only let missionaries do that twice a year because they get feeling "trunky".  I asked him what that meant and he told me it's when a missionary gets thinking about going home or being home to much - like homesickness when they first are out in the field.  He is fine - just misses us.  He told me that he just needs a little time and to get back to the work and he'll be great.  

--Shelly--


No comments:

Post a Comment