Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 25: E-mail Home. Braken has hit the 6 month mark!!

Dear Mom and Dad,

Yes I noticed that too! It doesn't seem like it's been that long though.... I need to burn a tie! (It is tradition that you burn a specific article of clothing every 6 months) It's gone by so fast... And I've only been in 2 areas! I feel like I haven't really changed that much, and then I look back on who I was before the mission, and I realize how different I really am. Not a bad different, a more faithful, more confident different. Crazy things.... So my new companion..... You may have heard about an Elder Foster from Duchesne in my mission? Well he is now my companion and it has been a fantastic first week together. I have high hopes for this transfer. We teach well together, we enjoy each others company, and we have a similar view for missionary work. I am really looking forward to the rest of the transfer and maybe even a second transfer with him. It's good to hear Garret is doing well, and that he has accepted that call. I see good things coming in his future now that he has set his course in the right direction. I am sad to see sickness invading your home too! I got hit with the flu pretty hard this week but I'm coming out of it so hopefully I can kick it. Well I hope you guys have a great week! I love you and be safe!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment