Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 16 E-mail Home

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has gone pretty well, although we weren't able to have the baptism due to inclement weather. It snowed quite a bit up in Indy, where a lot of his family was coming from, so we cancelled it until the 11th. Lucille missed church again though but we are set to meet with her tuesday so we can maybe find out why she's missed so much. Nick just recently got a new job so it's been really difficult trying to meet with him especially with the holidays. But good news! We were able to find ourselves a new investigator! Her name is Shawnda and she is super prepared. She told us how her husbands church was too strict and her church was too rowdy and they were looking for a happy medium. She wasn't at church but we think with a couple more visits, we can get her out there. It's good to hear that Jake is doing well. I regularly pray for him. So get this I got a stocking from Elder Davis' Parents, and you'll never guess what was inside: Mont Blanc Legend Cologne. We jokingly now call it money in a bottle. I'm working on a package for you guys for Christmas, hopefully I can finish it this week. If I do I'll get it sent off sometime this week. I won't be able to indivually wrap everything so I'll just send you a box that MUST NOT be opened until Christmas. I'll label everything inside. Well I love you guys, I hope you have a great Christmas!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment