Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 15 E-mail Home

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has gone OK. We are having real trouble keeping our inivestigators at church. Lucille missed her 2nd week in a row and we haven't been able to meet with her at all to teach. Luke is set to get baptised this saturday, so we are super excited for that. I'll send you some pictures when I get them. It's good to hear you all are enjoying the snow, we've got quite a bit here ourselves. The humidity makes it feel like it's 10 degrees colder than it actually is. But still the work moves on! We've been able to find a few more investigators through the members. The members here in Martinsville are awesome for helping the missionaries. And despite the constant feeding, I have been able to drop to 195 pounds. Which is awesome considering I came out of the MTC weighing 215. 20 pounds in 3 months isn't bad at all. Also Elder Davis is from Spanish Fork, Utah. So really not all that far from us. We haven't done much in the way of decorating for lack of time, but apparently Elder Davis' family is sending out some stuff that should help though hahaha. I am excited for Christmas though as we'll be spending it with the Stumpfs, who are fantastic cooks. And no cats this time! The call will just be a phone call I'm pretty sure, but I will let you know more details as I get them. Well I love you guys and I'll be on till about 12:30 so I will be waiting until then to hear from you!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment