Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 85: Tough Transfer Already

Dear Mom and Dad,
Speaking of people being the death of others..... My new companion will probably be the death of me so at least we can go to the spirit world together! I have never been so frustrated my whole mission. 
But the ward is super awesome. They would give us the shirts off their backs if we needed it. As far as the week goes, it's been a lot of walking, biking, and actually not a lot of knocking on doors, as Fishers has a city ordinance that prohibits soliciting meaning we aren't allowed to tract. So we are limited to stopping by people in our area book and talking to people on the street. So that's another stress on top of it. But through all of it I've really learned how to deal with people you really don't like. How to keep a level head when you really would like to blow up on somebody. The LifeEz has made an amazing difference. I'm seriously impressed. So I would definitely recommend them to Dad :) I'm really sorry to hear about Jay... That just doesn't seem right we were all kids together and so to hear one of us like that... It's tough. Let me know if there's anything I can do. It seems like every week there's some kind of something going through the house haha. Oh don't worry I know all about that miralax powerade life haha. Sorry bud hopefully he gets better! Well that's pretty much all I've got this week. Sorry for ranting I feel so trapped right now. But I love you guys I'll talk to you more next week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

Braken's childhood friend and neighbor, J. Michael, got into a bad accident over spring break.  He is on life support and not doing well.  That is what Braken is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment