Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 76: "Found a Sweet New Investigator!"

Dear Mom and Dad,
This week has been all right, we have gotten a place but transfers calls are this week on saturday, so I don't know if I'll be around to see it. Most of the time I can vibe transfers and have some idea of what's going on, but I have nothing this time. So anything could happen! Anyway found a sweet new Investigator this week! His name is Sergio, and he's read the Book of Mormon quite a few times! He struggles with his reading comprehension though so we aren't sure he has understood much of what he's read. So I've been using a lot of what I've read in Increase in Learning to try and figure out how to help him! It's an amazing book thanks so much for sending it I've learned a lot from it. I'm sorry that this whole thing has blown up so bad. It seems a silly thing but what's silly to one person can be earth shattering for another person. That's something we run into a lot out here. People who have really silly concerns like the fact Joseph Smith was once a freemason or something, which really doesn't mean anything in the long run, but to them it's just a complete wall that they just can't get over. People will be people I guess. Garret I would have to say the Desert Eagle is probably my favorite gun. Dad I am grateful for your support every day. My mission has been amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's made me the person I am today and I am very excited by that. I know the Lord is going to bless you for allowing me this opportunity. Don't worry mom I have plenty of regrets from pre-mission so I won't be adding any on during my mission. Well that's all I've got this week you guys take care, I'll talk to you next week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment