Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 75: Apartment Shopping

Dear Mom and Dad,
Sorry if my last email didn't sound good I was just trying to relate. I do probably make it sound worse than it really is. I am doing better we went apartment shopping this week, as we've needed to move for a long time. We've found an apartment in Niles, so once we move the work will pick up immensely. Just a lot of trials right now. But it's ok we are working through. It was actually really interesting I went on an Exchange with Elder Dodd this week and we actually had a really good time and he actually apologised for a lot of the crap that went on when we were companions. So I was given the opportunity to forgive and I definitely took it. It actually brought a lot of peace to me knowing that it was all taken care of. Dad I would love to go do baptisms together when I get home! I would really enjoy that it'll be a good spiritual uplift after the mantle is gone.... That's what scares me about going home. Once that mantle's gone the lack of the spirit is gonna feel terrible. But I'll have to get over it so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Yes on money I am sorry I have gotten a little bit careless. Elder Van Sickle comes from a pretty poor family so I have been buying most of the food and groceries and things. Also with all the stress sometimes I'll just buy stuff because it looks good... we end up with more candy that way. So I will try and do better I do apologise for that. I'm glad my package got there I didn't think it'd get there till tuesday haha. Well I love you guys! Have a great week we will talk next week!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment