Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 56: Tough Week

Dear Mom and Dad,

Ok first off I am sooo jealous of the Master Chief Pics!! I wish I was there! About the week I've definitely had better. Everyone missed church this week and we weren't even able to meet with Bill. Kevin is doing well but his son is due any day now. Chastity we haven't heard anything from since we met with her she isn't answering her phone. Missionary work is frustrating sometimes. Ok well a lot of the time. Elder Williams is from Fruit Heights, Utah. He was a class officer in High School and he is a super solid greenie. He has no trouble with the work or teaching. The basic maintenance at first was overwhelming but I've been doing it for a year now so it's just part of the grind now. This apartment has a washer and dryer so no trips to the laundromat (which I absolutely love). Yes it's still the same apartment as when I was with Elder Sneddon. Me and him stay in contact of course. I told you about me and him rooming together at USU right? We were the best of friends. That was a companionship that has evolved into a friendship. I really do miss that guy haha. Anyway I don't think I have my perscription but I'll look for it. Thanks for looking out for me! I appreciate everything you guys do! Love ya have a great week!

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment