Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 6 E-mails Home

To Forward:
 
Dear My Awesome Family,
Thanks for all your support first of all. I really appreciate all the love I get from all of you. I hope everything is going well with all of you. For those of you in the Duchesne area I met Elder Foster at Zone Conference. He is much taller than I expected hahaha. I wish you all a pleasant week. Love you all!
Love, Elder Braken Park


Dear Mom and Dad,
It's great to hear you were able to watch general conference. We don't have a TV, so we were at the church for all 5 sessions. It's amazing how much better you pay attention when you watch it at the church. I loved being able to focus more and take notes. 80,000 missionaries.... wow. To put mom's mind to rest yes we eat at members a lot. In fact it's rare for us not to eat at members homes. The ward here is really good at feeding us, we just wish they were as good at getting us referrals hahaha. However there are some recipes I would like:
-Chicken Enchiladas
-Taco Pizza
-Cheeseburger Soup
-Cookies
This last week hasn't been super productive but still has been good. A lot of people like what we do and really admire that, but are happy with their own religion. Hopefully they'll come around though. Thanks for your letters it was great to hear from you. I hope you guys have a great week. I love you!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment