Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 8 E-mail Home

Dear Mom and Dad,

It's been good in Indiana recently. We've been having a hard time finding new people so we've been doing a lot of less active work. In a ward of 300 members, maybe 100 active members? That just was way too many. So we started working with less actives. yesterday we had 3 less actives that we talked to at church and one of them brought his non-member wife, who we are now teaching. The hastening is definitely not just finding new people, it is also bringing back those who have lost the love of the gospel. 

I'm sad to hear about Jake, but I know that if we have faith he will pull through. Tell Jen and Wayland that he is in my prayers and that they are as well. 
So I did not get transferred, my address is still the same. I am a little disappointed though, you guys, Christy, Jamie, and Grandma and Grandpa (Both sets), are the only ones who have written me since being out. Get the word out that I would like to hear from more than 4 people about what's going on. Sorry been a bit lonely this week. I'm glad to hear that everybody was safe at the dunes and that Dad enjoyed his midlife crisis. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you.

Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment