Monday, August 26, 2013

Braken's first e-mail to us! 8-21-13

Hello parental units! haha so week one in the MTC has come and gone and it has been both difficult and rewarding. The food is so-so, the beds are kind of lumpy and the washing machines look like they came from the 1920's. but all other things aside the spirit you can feel here is simply amazing. I love being able to learn how to teach right and how to get through to investigators. I actually have 2 companions; Elder Busby, and Elder Cathcart. As soon as I find a cable that fits my camera I will send you pictures of them and the rest of my district. Thanks for sending me all the letters it's really enjoyable to hear from you about what's going on. I love all of you and hope that you haven't missed me too much because here I am on the Lords errand doing His will. Feel free to email me whenever but I can only respond on P Day. Have an awesome day!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment