Monday, August 26, 2013

8-21-13 MTC P-Day e-mail

Hey mom I did get the packages you sent thank you so much i love the brownies. I also need gym shoes could you look for my ones we bought? we got the wrong ones packed. so a usual day is wake up at 6:30 get ready go eat breakfast at 7:45 (which is usually not very good) and then go to class until 12:30 which is lunch, then study until dinner at 6:30 then class until 9:30 and then back to the residence. We are busy all day it's pretty intense. So we have an actor playing an investigator who we teach lessons twice a week and when we met him we did super awesome and the spirit was so strong. We didn't hardly follow any of the lesson plan we had we just followed the spirit. It was so amazing! once i find the cable ill send you pictures of my room my companions and my district. Stay Strong!
Love, Elder Braken Park

No comments:

Post a Comment